• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forums Greatest Dustups Poll/Discussion
3 3

176 posts in this topic

Can't remember the specific thread (it may be one that FD just linked) but it was when JC went on the rant of a lifetime, ending it by calling his detractors (and everyone else) "black - hearted dwarfs" .

I'm still laughing about that one.

Just checked - it was indeed the Gypsies, Tramps And Thieves thread that got bumped (so I ended up participating in it technically, even though it started before I arrived here). Hysterical.

Can't remember the specific thread (it may be one that FD just linked) but it was when JC went on the rant of a lifetime, ending it by calling his detractors (and everyone else) "black - hearted dwarfs" .

I'm still laughing about that one.

Post 100307, January 29, 2003, from our dancing and paying friend in the "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" thread:

Why am I here? Good f-ing question. I think this forum has sunk a bit too low for someone who chooses not to partake in the dark side of comic collecting

With some many morally-bankrupt scam artists running around here, with only greed on their small minds, I'd probably have more fun talking over the rights of the victim with Death Row inmates.

So on that note, I'll let the criminals run the forums once again, and you can all regale each other with tales of scams long past. I can't bear to be in the company of such reprobates any longer.

So keep on ripping off the old folks, you black-hearted dwarf, and someday you'll get what's coming to you. Trust me.

For everyone that chooses not to rip others off, it's been a slice.

There have been many memorable threads, but two of my favorites are...

Hobgoblin's liberal use of comic "values" thread

XOBOblahblahblah's thread about how to put together a comic box (deathlok's use of the Robin corner shock pose had me laughing harder than any other post ever).

thumbsup2.gif

I agree. I'm upset that my thread did not make the Top 6. frown.gif

BTW, I still don't consider my extremely common 90's books to be worth less than what I paid for them. hi.gif

I'm not gonna start another thread, but on a related topic, another good idea would be to post the link to a thread in which you embarassed yourself the most, or are most ashamed of. Goodness, there are a few that I'm glad are (hopefully) loooong forgotten. foreheadslap.gif

I'm not gonna start another thread, but on a related topic, another good idea would be to post the link to a thread in which you embarassed yourself the most, or are most ashamed of. Goodness, there are a few that I'm glad are (hopefully) loooong forgotten. foreheadslap.gif

Good one! You should start that thread. I know mine already...

Go ahead and start it if you want. My "Forum personality" and growth have completely changed in the last year and a half, no need to bring up my old sludge. Maybe I'll add one of mine if I see others make fools of themselves first.

Go ahead and start it if you want. My "Forum personality" and growth have completely changed in the last year and a half, no need to bring up my old sludge. Maybe I'll add one of mine if I see others make fools of themselves first.

Fine, but I am giving you credit for the idea. wink.gif

OK, that's cool. I'll post the one of mine that Beyonder yelled at me about at the last Chicago con Forum dinner. Remember that Chris?

OK, that's cool. I'll post the one of mine that Beyonder yelled at me about at the last Chicago con Forum dinner. Remember that Chris?

Post away.... thumbsup2.gif