• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forums Greatest Dustups Poll/Discussion
3 3

176 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Isn't that considered New England? Upstate NY, Vt., NH, etc.??

New England is a northeastern region of the United States comprising the states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. 

1 hour ago, Logan510 said:

I remember back in the day when the mods would say if you slip up one more time you're gone and they kept their promise.

I used to beat this guy soundly at chess all the time - he would get frustrated and say I wasnt smart I was just clever!  HE was smart!!!  I would say 'another game?'.  lol 

1 minute ago, kav said:

I used to beat this guy soundly at chess all the time - he would get frustrated and say I wasnt smart I was just clever!  HE was smart!!!  I would say 'another game?'.  lol 

He sounds delusional 2c

Just now, Logan510 said:

He sounds delusional 2c

He would also say I was 'educated beyond my intelligence' when I defeated him in debate.   It helped him sleep at night!

Just now, oakman29 said:

Speaking of dumped what happened to the two crazy threads in General?

Man I poured my heart out on those.:x

As usual your best stuff ends up on cutting room floor.  It's like tearing out a bees nest from the wall and-no honey.  

1 hour ago, namisgr said:

White Plains is barely north of New Jersey.

White Plains is 20 minutes north of NYC in the middle of Westchester. Home of the Royal deli. Best frigging BLT wedge. They put like a pound of bacon in there.

12 minutes ago, the blob said:

White Plains is 20 minutes north of NYC in the middle of Westchester. Home of the Royal deli. Best frigging BLT wedge. They put like a pound of bacon in there.

wish I could find pic of that blt!!

Screenshot 2019-02-21 at 6.07.59 PM.png