• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! JUNKPILE SALE! Giveaways, premiums & misc paper

97 posts in this topic

Annother cool premium item!

Lot of (13) early 1950's Capt. Video cereal premium Space Aliens and Robots.

There are (8) large ones. (two are hard rubber and probably from a playset). The rest are hard plastic cereal premiums. There are 5 smaller ones all hard plastic from the second series.

Excellent shape. One smaller one has tip of gun broken off as does one larger one. Otherwise, all complete with no breaks, chips or cracks. Great lot!

$50.00

captvideospacemen_zpsf8vj6i0d.jpg

These are pretty cool Bob!

Space Patrol "War of the Planets" 1952 Ralston Purina premium card. Came in cereal boxes. A rare set of cards. Excellent, near mint shape.

$10.00 + $2.50 postage

spacepatrolcard1_zpsxc9rg1yl.jpg

spacepatrolcard2_zpsuzbjhunj.jpg

I'll Take It. I got a buddy that has all the Mars Attacks cards. He will like this.

Thanks Rick I'm sure he will like it. These are pretty hard to find.

Here's a cool one!

Lot of (53) early 1960's Jack Davis "Funny Valentine" gum cards from Topps Chewing Gum.

Very colorful and bright. Has wonderful Davis art front and back. Mostly all different but has a few duplicates. Generally, nice condition. A few have tiny corner bends and creases. Most are excellent condition.

$70.00 for the lot

jackdaviscards_zpsmbdcbao1.jpg

I believe Hepcat is putting a run together of these...

Sergent Preston of the Yukon 1956 Lot

(11) Challenge of the Yukon cards. Given away in Quaker Oats cereal boxes. One card has several small creases and a bent corner. Rest of the cards are excellent shape.

Quaker Puffed Rice Cereal box back. Offers the Distance finder premium. Has a crayon picture on back drawn years ago by a child.

$25.00

sgtprestoncards1_zpshael1s3d.jpg

sgtprestoncards2_zpsxcytnnmb.jpg

sgtprestoncerealbox_zpsi5kqyfsi.jpg

Another very cool item!

1944 Jack Armstrong Wheaties "True Flight Warplane Model Kit with original envelope. Originaly came with one plane per envelope but there are two here. One is a British Spitfire and one is a German Focke-Wulf. Both planes are un-used and colorful. Comes with original waterstained envelope and instruction sheet with coupon neatly cut out.

WAS $40.00 NOW $35.00

jackarmstrongairplanes_zpssfcl6hbf.jpg

1984 Kelloggs Secret Agent set of 4 decoders + 2 original cereal boxes.

Has a complete set of decoders including Dig 'ems, Apple Jacks Kids, Toucan Sam and Poppy. Excellent condition and working Includes two different original box backs that tell how to use them.

$25.00

kellogsdecoders_zpshncfcwsr.jpg

Pair of Donald Duck Cereal Giveaway Comics

First is a 1947 Cheerios "Counter Spy" comic. 3-1/4" x 7" 32 pages on newsprint. Looks like Carl Barks art. very good condition

Second is a 1950 Wheaties "Trail Blazer" comic 2-1/2" x 7" 32 pages on newsprint. very good-fine condition.

$20.00 for the pair

dduckpremiumcomics1_zpsqjc6snmt.jpg

dduckpremiumcomics2_zpsewj1kbpo.jpg

1955 Adventures in Disneyland by Richfield Oil.

From the first year the park opened. Features rides and all the lands from their inception. 7-1/4" x 10-1/8" 16 pages in full color on newsprint.

Nice copy of this scarce comic but has a piece 2" x 2-3/4" missing from bottom of cover. Otherwise, excellent condition.

$25.00

disneyland1_zpsc5hqmjiq.jpg

disneyland2_zpsl3yzh1ik.jpg

Now here's something you just don't see everyday!

Comic Book Roman Soldiers! From the 1960's advertised on the back of comic books. This is about as complete a set as I have ever seen. This is the first set that I sent away for myself. Here is 123 pieces out of a 132 piece set. Two armys with charriots, catapults (with balls to launch) and a ton of figures. See photo for what is here. Only one piece apears to be broken. The rest are nice. Issued several times from the 1960's to 1981. A rare opportunity to own a piece of comic book history! (Comic Book ad is for refrence only and not included)

WAS $125.00 NOW $75.00 (was way off on these) (still VERY cool and hard to find so complete)

comicbookromans_zpsv8wnwpoj.jpg

roman%20soldiers%20comic%20book_zpsjdxrzvyi.jpg