• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Out with the Old - Rocketeer, Dave Stevens, and Other Miscellanea CLOSED

45 posts in this topic

RECAP...

Only a few item left...

Bettie Page Queen of the Nile 3 CGC 9.6 $50.00

The Spider-Woman 1 CGC 9.4 $30.00

Crossfire 12 CGC 9.6 $30.00

Comic Attractions Checklist NM $5.00

Uncanny X-Men 168 VF $2.00

The Spider: Robot Titans of Gotham by Norvell Page (paperback book) $5.00

Jim Steranko cover art.

Let's go for 100% sold.

If you've already purchased, take 10% the remaining graded books.

If you purchase 1 slab, claim one of the other, non-slab, items for free. Purchase two of the slabs, claim 2 non-slab items, and purchase all three slabs, then you get all three of the non-slab items for free.

:baiting:

RECAP...

If you purchase 1 slab, claim one of the other, non-slab, items for free. Purchase two of the slabs, claim 2 non-slab items, and purchase all three slabs, then you get all three of the non-slab items for free.

:takeit: @ 10% off

and Comic Attractions Checklist NM $5.00 as the freebie.

RECAP...

:takeit: @ 10% off

and Comic Attractions Checklist NM $5.00 as the freebie.

^^

I'm pretty sure everyone had been invoiced.

This thread seems to have run its course. That being the case, I have three final statements:

1) If anyone is interested in the slabs that remain, please feel free to PM me with offers.

2) Thanks to everyone who participated or purchased. This was one of the better sales threads I have had.

3) Some lucky buyer is getting that damn Norvell Page The Spider: Robot Titans of Gotham book as a freebie since I'm tired of looking at it. Worst. Purchase. Ever. Out of all the things Jim Steranko did, I'd decided to pick up that one for some reason. :insane: