• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Spider-Man's, Avengers and Thor's - RECAP Page 21 - CLOSED

213 posts in this topic

Rules for this thread:

Please, no Probies or House of Shame members.

Grading and pricing: All books are tightly graded and priced below guide. All books are returnable if you are unhappy for any reason, but return shipping is on you.

Shipping and Packaging: Postage is $ 9 for a book to the lower 48 states. I will combine shipping and I will cover part of the shipping on larger orders. Postage to other places will be at exact cost.

All books are sent via Priority mail. More expensive books or orders sent with insurance. I use extra cardboard, bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Books are NOT sent in a cereal box or envelope with the words “fragile” written on it.

I have no idea if these books have been pressed, but some suffer from NCB creases, so they probably haven't been pressed.

The first :takeit: in the thread trumps all PM negotiations, regardless of what stage the negotiations are in.

Acceptable payment forms are Paypal, check or money order.

Time payments are available (if that helps you, especially after Christmas), but please inquire via PM before taking the books(s).

Books are listed alphabetically, so let's go....