• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25% OFF Recap P10 Foreign Spideys, Graphic Novels, Comic Book Marketplace etc

100 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it or I'll take it via PM in thread wins. PM offers and questions are welcome as well. US Shipping will be $7.00 for raws, $12.00 for slabs, $1.00 per additional book. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail. I may be willing to ship elsewhere at exact cost.

No returns on slabs. If there's a problem with a raw book, message me within 5 days of receipt and we'll work something out. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.

Something different than what I've normally come across, but I picked these up in two separate collections I took in this year. I'm going to list three separate groupings. The first and third are all from the same collection (mostly graphic novels, trades, some foreign Spidey Stuff, and Comic Book Marketplace mags) and though many of these items aren't of high value, they were mylar'd off the rack. Most of this stuff looks like it would if you saw it new on the shelf today. Especially nice are any of the square bound and graphic novels. Sandwiched in between the first and third groups will be a small group of treasury size books.

First group coming up and has a strong emphasis on items featuring Spider-Man.