• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25% OFF Recap P10 Foreign Spideys, Graphic Novels, Comic Book Marketplace etc

100 posts in this topic

Comic Book Marketplace #21

$10

542FF580-9A13-4D2E-9815-AE9E1AFC78F4.jpg

8EF7A1BC-6990-413C-A41A-6F95D3A73848.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks! I didn't know much about these CBM's, but I saw that a few of them have brought 20+ on eBay. Is it based on the articles inside? Some of them cover some pretty cool stuff!

No problem, some of the earlier ones do bring over $20 it's a combination of some are hard to find, the actual cover, and as you said the articles. This particular issue has a cool 8 page article covering pre-hero monsters with a 1 page Jack Kirby interview with him talking about the monsters he created....awesome stuff!

Peace :cool:

James

$10

Thanks! I didn't know much about these CBM's, but I saw that a few of them have brought 20+ on eBay. Is it based on the articles inside? Some of them cover some pretty cool stuff!

I think it has to be the articles inside. I listed a few on Ebay some years back and I remember there was a minor bidding war ($35?) for only one, featuring Matt Baker.

$10

No problem, some of the earlier ones do bring over $20 it's a combination of some are hard to find, the actual cover, and as you said the articles. This particular issue has a cool 8 page article covering pre-hero monsters with a 1 page Jack Kirby interview with him talking about the monsters he created....awesome stuff!

Peace :cool:

James

Awesome stuff, thanks for the insight. The Schomburg, SOTI, and golden age book issues seemed neat to me.

Jeff

As they said: it’s all about the content: The Comic Book Marketplace has been one of the most important magazine about GA collecting. I believe I bought many issues when they came out, from Italy. They are a goldmine for the discerning collector and reader. :)