• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAKE AN OFFER ON ANYTHING REMAINING!

91 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome!

This will be my largest sales thread ever with a plethora of sweet books that I’ve hand-picked-up over the last year or so, but I just need some cash and some space!! I’d say I’m a picky buyer and I’d say that all of these are “nice books”, even for their grade.

Unfortunately I don’t own or have room for a scanner but I tried to take nice pics (edit: but failed) and when I thought relevant added some additional detail pics. Rest assured if I don’t note anything it will just be your typical wear…. there shouldn’t be any shocks here! Trust me, I don’t want that for you or for me. I think I grade in general pretty conservatively and probably moreso when selling.

I’d like to avoid returns (of course) so let me know if you want other pics and I will try to post them in a timely manner. Just being honest. haha. But if you are not happy (which I don’t expect) then let me know.

-----------------------

RULES:

First I'll take it in thread wins, regardless of PM's! It's your duty to secure the book in the thread. I think that's reasonable.

$20 MINIMUM PURCHASE (or close to it... we can discuss)

SHIPPING $5 in CONUS for up to 5 books, an additional dollar per book after that. (7 books = $7 shipping).

PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL

NOTE: *** This indicates an aggressively priced book, because I actually kind of want to keep it. You know how it is. Haha. I know I don’t need to tell you this, I just wanted to. :)

------------------

On to the books! :