• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAKE AN OFFER ON ANYTHING REMAINING!

91 posts in this topic

Ok guys, this is my last hurrah at finding these books a new home. Here is what is left, BEFORE 30% discount:

Amazing Spiderman 33 - G - A little beat but complete, all there, intact. $30 SOLD!

Your Fight’s on the Home Front - VG/FN - Not sure how to price this, not many sold and asking prices vary. How about $30?

Giant Size Defenders 3 - VG/FN - Looks nicer but has some waviness/wrinkling, more than the average squarebound. First Appearance someone-or-other. $15

Sub-Mariner 51 - NM- - Very nice. Sharp, back is very clean. $25

Avengers 194 - NM- - Your pretty standard NM- IMO, some light wear. $10

Thor 213 - VF/NM, maybe better - Mostly just some printer’s creases, and some light wear. $20

Marvel Premiere 16 - G - Beat! Missing MVS! But, hey, it’s the 2nd appearance of Iron Fist! $10

Machine Man 1 - VF/VF+ - Sharp but some light bends and whathaveyou/whatnot - $15

Francis! 1 - VF - a NCB bend on back and small crease on one corner of back. But hey, it’s the first appearance of Francis for chissakes! $10

Captain America 310 - NM- - Sharp, just a tiny bit of wear on top of cover $15

Secrets of Haunted House - VF - Last issue! Pretty much just NCB stuff, you could press it between your buttcheeks if you want. $5

Godzilla 13 - NM - Sharp, BUT, there is a corner missing on the back. I think this is probably a production-related $15

Avengers King Size 1 - 7.0 - Nice book, pretty glossy. Pretty clean back, just some general wear. $40

John Carter 18 - VF- - 1st Frank Miller Marvel work - some spine wear, NCB stuff. $15

Avengers 100 - VF- - Looks super in mylar and has very nice pages. Unfortunately some very light tanning and a CB crease on back hold it down. Still, nice. $40

Marvel Tales 2 - F/VF, maybe better - some typical square bound waviness and light wear. Nice book. $30 SOLD!

Bloodshot 6 - Nm- / NM - a few NCB stuff, but very sharp. I know this isn’t BA, don’t kill me. $15

Marvel Presents 9 - NM- - NCB stuff, distributor overspray top. $10

Marvel Presents 9 - NM- - NCB stuff, distributor overspray top. $10

What comes after Alpha?? Omega! 1! - VF/NM - Nice book, standard bit of wear. He was Unknown then and he still is! $15

Captain America 157 - VF/NM - Sharp with slight stacking curl. $15

Sgt. Fury 114 - 9.0 - 9.2 - Little stacking curl, looks worse in pic. Sharp and glossy. $15

Special Marvel Edition 14 (I always thought this was an oddly-titles series)- VF/NM - Stacking curl and light wear top right corner, still very nice and bright. $20

Ghostly Tales 122 - NM- - A little bit of spine wear back cover. I think Ditko cover and interiors? Someone correct me. Not sure how to price this. $20

These come out to $385 before discount, and $270 after discount, but I will take $225 for the whole lot to a new buyer or $200 to anyone who has already purchased anything!

Get yourself a nice batch of books to start out 2017!!! :)

Thanks Arcanemallard and Elibowman!

Keep in mind, to anyone who might be interested in the whole lot, that the price will go down in accordance with whatever books someone may pick up in the meantime! (I'll try to keep the post (2 posts ago) updated.

:)