• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sterling Comics: Books For Sale

67 posts in this topic

I'm a low-mid grade guy.

Any VGF Tales to Astonish, Thors, or JIMs?

Sorry, I'm currently cleaning out my personal inventory (which is Marvel-challenged). I'm planning to hit some conventions so I can start to offer more diverse inventory, but I won't mind it if I'm considered the "go to" guy for DC mystery grin.gif

Fine.

Guess I'll just have to hit the 'refresh' button every 15 minutes on your website for the next month! GOTTA GET ME SOME HORROR!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to give me a want list...I did my best to make it fair by announcing when it was going to be put online, and then announcing it was online... sorry.gif

How many did you buy? I should have known better than to go out drinking on a friday night. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Sid cleaned me out. Plenty of Marvel books available confused-smiley-013.gif

The link reflects what is currently available.

Me and Mrs. Sterlingcomics thanks Sid!

How many did you buy? I should have known better than to go out drinking on a friday night. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Ditto. Woke up at 7:30 AM (British time) and was too late to find anything on Sterl' s webpage. sumo.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Ditto. Woke up at 7:30 AM (British time) and was too late to find anything on Sterl' s webpage. sumo.gif

At least I got the HOS 106. Other than that, Bass beat me to the punch......as usual. Christo_pull_hair.gif

At least I got the HOS 106. Other than that, Bass beat me to the punch......as usual. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I just got lucky actually. Once that I read Sterling was going to put up the list I thought I'd hang around and wait since I wasn't really doing anything anyway. But if I had plans last night I wouldn't have stayed home just to buy comics. I'm not THAT crazy.gif.

Heads up: I'm starting to post on eBay pre HoM 174 and pre HoS 81 as well as Tales of Unexpected, My Greatest Adventure, silver War, etc. over the next few months to "rightsize" my collection and to recoup from my high grade purchases(many of these books were posted on the Silver Age forum a month ago or so). This will be handled on eBay.

Of particular potential interest this week to ba collectors: 50 book TOD lot starting price $99.

eBay id: sterlingcomics

Thanks for any and all bids and referrals!!!

Also, I uncovered another 20+ books (House of Secrets, Weird War Tales) that I may be offering in the near future. I am evaluating the disposition of a 30 book collection I acquired (dc ba horror of course) and once that has happened I'll throw up another list here on the boards thumbsup2.gif

bumpit.gif

At Friday at 9:00pm or so, I will be uploading a new fresh batch of DC and Marvel Bronze Age book extravaganza, including raw to CGC, superhero to horror/sci-fi. I'm making an effort to make sure there are pics of CGC books in the upload.

I'm hoping this is the last round of "clean up" for the year as I rightsize my collection.

The link remains the same:

http://home.carolina.rr.com/swsmith/ForSale.htm

See 'ya then.

bumpit.gif

At Friday at 9:00pm or so, I will be uploading a new fresh batch of DC and Marvel Bronze Age book extravaganza, including raw to CGC, superhero to horror/sci-fi.

Anything not sold in a week or so will be pulled and placed on various third party sources.

...And yes, I'm selling my DC horror duplicates...

See 'ya then.

893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Gang,

I've been diverted from getting my list complete, so I'm going to have to delay the upload tonight. I'm hoping to get this Saturday night 9PM or so. Sorry for the false positive (my wife, on the other hand, did not get a false positive). 27_laughing.gif

I will update you sooner (mid Sat afternoon) if it looks like I will miss the next self-imposed deadline.

Much appreciated.

Gang,

I've been diverted from getting my list complete, so I'm going to have to delay the upload tonight. I'm hoping to get this Saturday night 9PM or so. Sorry for the false positive (my wife, on the other hand, did not get a false positive). 27_laughing.gif

I will update you sooner (mid Sat afternoon) if it looks like I will miss the next self-imposed deadline.

Much appreciated.

If I am reading your post properly congratulations. flowerred.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Dan

This weekend has been a roller-coaster. I've decided to put up "what I have ready" tonight, since it is a holiday weekend. Sorry for the false starts, I should have these up by 6pm tonight.

We'll believe it when we see it. makepoint.gif

This weekend has been a roller-coaster. I've decided to put up "what I have ready" tonight, since it is a holiday weekend. Sorry for the false starts, I should have these up by 6pm tonight.

We'll believe it when we see it. makepoint.gif

We've heard it all before.