• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2017 GA Goals

63 posts in this topic

.....So just two issues lacking and not higher priced, just cannot seem locate them anywhere but I continue to search.

That's more like a life goal than a 2017 goal for me. :headbang:

Rick, it seems like it has been :P and if I am unable to find these two, well, let's just say, I'm not getting any younger :cry:

I drool over your My Slabbed Comics page Nedor runs. Quite the accomplishment sir! I'm surprised there isn't an active regularly bumped Nedor Thread considering the Schomburg factor (shrug)

Thanks, Corey. My run of Nedors is no where close to the condition that Jeff (Cheetah) built (miss him, by the way) but it has been a fun goal and now being so close, it gets frustrating to not be able to find the two I still need.

And as you know, I love your collection of books. So much diversity and so many classic books and covers. Wanna talk, drool-worthy, I am awed by your collection (worship)

Best of luck to everyone on their goals and more. Long live the Golden Age of Comics :headbang:

I will kick it off

1. Submit some GA Batman's and Detectives for grading. I have about 30 or so to submit.

2. Pick up that elusive Batman 11 to upgrade my copy.

3. Pick up on GA #1 from my want list.

Very similar to my goals

1 - Submit the GA books I already have (around 20)

2 - Pickup a Batman #11 (maybe after you upgrade one will be available) :baiting::gossip:

3 - Try and get more WW2 covers and Action Comics/Superman/Batman/Detective Comics books as the budget allows (my want list will be very expensive it seems)

Can't wait to get started!