• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Spirit #22 - Grade In

9 posts in this topic

PGM Spirit #22 - there is a 1/4 inch tear bottom of the front cover (does not affect interior pages); a 1 inch tear top back cover and a 1/8 inch tear top left side of cover (they do not affect interior pages.

Book is complete, completely attached to the staples and no rust. Has amazing page quality for the age of the book with off white to white pages.

Thanks in advance. I got a Spirit 21 with this book as well, will be posting a new post for that one.

spirit22front_zpsnbp72p2p.jpg

Spirit22back_zps3dxx09yj.jpg

20170103_202530_zpsex4ug1oe.jpg

SKMBT_C65417051520210_0001_zpsouqbhmky.j

SKMBT_C65417051520220_0001_zpsb21pcmki.j

Very nice looking 5.0 and with White Pages, Very happy with the grade.

Edited by Squad008
Post pictures of final grade

Just wondering what to do. this book seems to be a 9.0 I know that a scan would be better but im not sure how to find the html or img so i have taken a pic from my camera phone. The book has a qualified defect in that the front page binding error has wrapped the 12 cent cover price half way around the spine. Anyway her is my attempt to upload do you think it's worth getting "slabbed" and if so what do you think it might come back as???

IMG2070117_135744-1.jpg

Thanks