• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED!

49 posts in this topic

:hi: folks, got a couple of books for sale.

The :rulez::

First :takeit: on the thread overrides any ongoing PM negotiations and winner determined by time stamp. If you want it don't hesitate.

Preferred payment is PayPal but will accept money orders or personal checks(must clear before book is shipped). Payment expected within 24 hours of winning unless we have agreed on other arrangements.

Shipping in the CONUSA is included in the price, all others will be at cost.

Returns accepted within 3 days of you receiving item if not satisfied.

No Probates or HOS allowed to bid! (tsk)

Refined tasteful thread-crapping is allowed......Lets roll!

ASM Annual #1 - deslabbed 6.0 Restored = Small amount of color touch on cover. Comes with label. Book was submitted by me so not pressed and for the life of my I cannot find the color touch, but oh well. 1 inch spine split at BLC. Otherwise nice solid book. $335.00$320.00 :news:Annual #3 free & free shipping! SOLD VIA PM!

ASM%201%20Annual%20front_zpsbl7ftwc1.jpg

ASM%201%20Annual%20back2_zpsow4cnm2t.jpg

ASM%201%20Annual%20label_zpsmwadukr5.jpg

ASM%20Annual%203%20front_zpssjo4iire.jpg

ASM%20Annual%203%20back_zpsx6g5pj7b.jpg

Or the masthead letters, bottom of the E and bottom rt on the N, and looks like bottom of S too.

And maybe the greens too. ?

I believe that's just the scanner. The thought from another boardie was a little spot down by the Jam-Packed logo. There is no bleed thru on the back side of the cover. (shrug)

ST #114 - Classic Cap vs. Torchy cover. Unfortunately there is water damage along the top left edge that goes down the whole spine but rust on bottom staple only. Nice supple pages and still has nice colors. $50.00 SOLD!.

ST%20114%20front%20001_zpsjmqg50kp.jpg

ST%20114%20back%20002_zpsyasi1cuh.jpg