• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing Walkthrough fastrack

3 posts in this topic

I could be wrong, but I believe there is no "fast track" option for the top couple of tiers anymore. They are basically all fast track now, for no extra cost.

I know it's different on the CCS website, or at least it was, but if you go to the PDF fillable form through CGC's site, then you can see where it only lists the regular press on the expensive tiers (no fast track option).

But I had a walk thru (non fast track) last month that was definitely more in the 1-2 week range, so they pretty quick on the walk thru books (and always have been) in my experience.

I could be wrong, but I believe there is no "fast track" option for the top couple of tiers anymore. They are basically all fast track now, for no extra cost.

I know it's different on the CCS website, or at least it was, but if you go to the PDF fillable form through CGC's site, then you can see where it only lists the regular press on the expensive tiers (no fast track option).

But I had a walk thru (non fast track) last month that was definitely more in the 1-2 week range, so they pretty quick on the walk thru books (and always have been) in my experience.

Thanks!!