• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

highfivephase’s 2017 Odds & Ends Sale – CLOSED/Moved to eBay

22 posts in this topic

Lot of Comic Book Trading Cards – Mostly Marvel $15

Hundreds of cards with lots of great art. Includes cards from the following sets:

---Marvel Universe Series I 1990: 8 cards including Wolverine

---Marvel Universe Series II 1991: about 100 cards

---Wolverine 1991: 10 cards

---Silver Surfer 1992: Prism Promo card

---Marvel Masterpieces 1992: Hulk Promo card

---Marvel Masterpieces: Series I 1993: 7 cards

---Marvel Masterpieces: Series II 1994 (Hildebrant art): 150+ cards including uncut 9-card promo sheet, Holofoil #4 (Hulk), PowerBlast #3 (Cable) #4 (Cyclops) and #8 (Sabretooth) and 18 of the Gold Foil Signature Series alternate cards.

---Marvel Flair 1994: 80 cards

---Marvel Metal 1995: 72 cards

---Marvel Origins Vs. System (Upper Deck) (first set) (2004): 42 cards including 3 foil alternates (#MOR-005 Colossus, #MOR-020 Professor X, #MOR-146 Combat Protocols)

---Marvel Recharge 2001: 24 cards including 3 foils

---Plus some various odds and ends.

Note: none of these are complete sets and there are a handful of doubles. If you’re looking for a specific card, let me know. Furthermore, I can’t guarantee these are all in near mint/mint, but most of them should be. I don’t remember where I got them all. I’ll ship the binder as you see it and the loose cards in a small box all in one large box.

Shipping: Priority $18.75 (no cheaper options based on the boxes I have)

ComicCardsLot.jpg

:takeit:

CLOSED -- Moved to eBay

I'll send out invoices in a few days, or PM if you're ready to settle up now.

Or take a look at my ongoing sales threads. Offers welcome!

Silver/Bronze: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9739919#Post9739919

Copper/Modern: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9740415#Post9740415