• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punisher cover

26 posts in this topic

My favorite has always been Punisher L.S. #1. My 2c

Sorry, I can't find that one.

Have a screen or a link?

After careful thinking Punisher Meets Archie is your only choice Bernthal can sign as the Punisher and KJ Apa can sign as Archie

I think it is something only Sheldon Cooper would think of

+1

If you're lucky to get Palmiotti on those issues, he usually plants a Punisher symbol on there too!!

Any Tim Bradstreet cover

Or he can just ask Bernthal nicely to draw a punisher symbol sketch. Some actors are nice and will do it

Actors act, illustrators illustrate. I'd rather not have Bernthal 'try' on my copy. Although it could make for a good story. If he has an artists' touch, then by all means.

+1

If you're lucky to get Palmiotti on those issues, he usually plants a Punisher symbol on there too!!

Any Tim Bradstreet cover

Or he can just ask Bernthal nicely to draw a punisher symbol sketch. Some actors are nice and will do it

Actors act, illustrators illustrate. I'd rather not have Bernthal 'try' on my copy. Although it could make for a good story. If he has an artists' touch, then by all means.

+1

Any Tim Bradstreet cover

If a person of that age can't draw the Punisher skull symbol then that is sad