• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade please?

8 posts in this topic

Looks like a nice book. Probably around an 8.0/8.5 depending on the back cover. Are you ever going to post the list of books that people asked you to post? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

799603-File0041.jpg

FFB.....I hope that's not a demand....This list is 689 books long. Would that be acceptable to the community? I'll do that if it is OK, but somebody needs to let me know that. I've seen too many complaints of wrong posts here. Don't want to offend anyone.

A demand? Not at all. The 893crossfingers-thumb.gif is like saying "pretty please." I and others would be very interested to see what is in the collection you have. That's all.

If the list is 689 books long, all the better! 893applaud-thumb.gif You could always post the list in the Marketplace threads. confused-smiley-013.gif No one would say a bad word at all about it.

newbywan,

1 - You really need to take the books out of the plastic sleeve before scanning them; and

2 - For us to give you even a remotely accurate grade (which is diifciult from scans) you need to provide us with a back cover scan as well. hi.gif

Welcome to the Boards!