• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,647 posts in this topic

Planet #6 is scarce no doubt - but I think #14 and #15 are scarcest. Everyone knows that about #15 of course, but #14 is less often cited.

PlanetComics675.jpg

As I posted earlier, I think 6 and 10 are the scarcest of 1-10, but within the entire Planet run 14,15 are the toughest to locate in any condition. I have reached the point where I think 14 is more scarce than 15.

My top 6 toughest Planets to find in the run and within this list there is only a thin line separating each of these. Toughest listed first...

Love to see what everyone else thinks. To keep it consistent, list just 6. As I said before there is a thin line of separation. They are all very very very challenging to locate.

Edited by kelholt

My top 6 toughest Planets to find in the run and within this list there is only a thin line separating each of these. Toughest listed first...

Excellent list for the entire run (originally we were just considering the 1-10), and I can't think of any deviation at the moment.

The only Planet I have in the teens is 16.

Likewise interested in other's thoughts as well...

STEVE