• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,653 posts in this topic

Mega-thanks to both Michael (Alanna) and Richard Evans for parting with the Jumbo 31 and Jumbo 11. I think I would be looking forever if they didn't cheerfully agree to part with a couple of books I don't think either one really wanted to part with. Thanks, Guys!

Now I'm down to one single Jungle to finish that run, too.

Funny coincidence that Richard and I were meeting up in Houston at the same time. I didn't know he'd agreed to offer you the Jumbo #11 until I saw him there.

Now all you need is an acre of cleared land and a helicopter-mounted camera for the group shot!

lol

I've got to get a wide-angle lens or upgrade my phone to take panorama shots. 17 rows of books with 10 in each row.

Mega-thanks to both Michael (Alanna) and Richard Evans for parting with the Jumbo 31 and Jumbo 11. I think I would be looking forever if they didn't cheerfully agree to part with a couple of books I don't think either one really wanted to part with. Thanks, Guys!

Funny coincidence that Richard and I were meeting up in Houston at the same time. I didn't know he'd agreed to offer you the Jumbo #11 until I saw him there.

Now all you need is an acre of cleared land and a helicopter-mounted camera for the group shot!

lol

I've got to get a wide-angle lens or upgrade my phone to take panorama shots. 17 rows of books with 10 in each row.

:o

I dipped my toe into the GA pool again this weekend at the Denver Comic Con. Try as I might to move beyond the jungle, I couldn't help myself from snagging two more. Just couldn't resist the covers.

th_JungleComics98.jpg

th_JungleComics94.jpg

lol

Congrats on the run.

Alright guys here is the book that is the jewel of my 1-25 run that I'm trying to complete

I want to thank Tyler (Tsp99) again for working out a trade for this book. I could never thank him enough for helping me out with my run.

IMG_6182_zps72375a83.jpg

I can't stop smiling when I holding this book :luhv:

Alright guys here is the book that is the jewel of my 1-25 run that I'm trying to complete

I want to thank Tyler (Tsp99) again for working out a trade for this book. I could never thank him enough for helping me out with my run.

Awesome, man! :applause:

These early Eisner/Iger shop books are great fun. Loads of imagination and potential.

IMG_6182_zps72375a83.jpg

That is a great looking copy! Congrats on the pick up!