• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,647 posts in this topic

Picked this up today at a local comics show. Not normally the condition I collect, but nice colors...nice pages...and at the right price (Gd+ Guide) it was an easy decision.

Yeah, I wish all of my G+ books looked like that one. Nice pick-up. cool.gif

How was the Orange County Con, by the way?

I enjoyed it - Terry's Comics put a lot of hard work into it, and it was a throwback (which I liked) to the local cons of 20 years ago.

He's talking about next year in January to get a head start on the other CA shows.

STEVE

Picked this up today at a local comics show. Not normally the condition I collect, but nice colors...nice pages...and at the right price (Gd+ Guide) it was an easy decision.

100_1862.jpg

STEVE

Hi Steve,

Enjoyed seeing you again at Terry's Yorba Linda show. That Jumbo was such a cool pick up, a sweet book in a decent collectible condition. thumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif

hi.gif

Thnx - good to see you again too (I always enjoy chatting with fellow Board members).

Picking up two scarce books like the Jumbo 12 and Zip 29 helped ease my pain of not locating a single Centaur at the show <sigh> poke2.gif

STEVE

I was keeping track of this auction for curiosity and can't believe this book went for $760. 893whatthe.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

I've gotten a couple of my Wings from Mark. Nice guy and sells Wings comics quite often as he upgrades and they usually go for more than I get for mine. He's also the one in the registry with the incredible wings set...

Mark Funaiole

Thnx - good to see you again too (I always enjoy chatting with fellow Board members).

Picking up two scarce books like the Jumbo 12 and Zip 29 helped ease my pain of not locating a single Centaur at the show <sigh> poke2.gif

STEVE

Steve - what show was it? I might have gone if I knew about it. Let me know if there's anything in the area coming up.

Picked this absolutely stunning book up from our own SACENTAUR at the Yorba Linda show this weekend. Central Valley copy with white pages. Steve gave me a very good deal on the book because he knew how much I love it. Thanks Steve!

Ken

jungle3.jpg

100_1862.jpg

STEVE

Fantastic book Steve!! Looks like you got a real bargain.