• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,647 posts in this topic

Hey Point Five! Here's my Sheena 3 from the same batch... it does indeed have some rounded corners and chipping, but the color strike is about the best I've seen on a Fiction House! Pardon the digital photo...

dsc009012.jpg

Thanks for the interior shots! Crazy crazy jungle cats ripping 'chutes! Wow. cool.gif

Amazing! Thanks for posting .5! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey Point Five! Here's my Sheena 3 from the same batch... it does indeed have some rounded corners and chipping, but the color strike is about the best I've seen on a Fiction House! Pardon the digital photo...

dsc009012.jpg

Looks great, Dano! I was just watching the Jungles, and never even saw that one. Those are outstanding colors, and I sure do like that monkey.... grin.gif Nice pickup!

As promised to Point Five, here is the JUNGLE #3 Hanks' FANTOMAH story I recently picked up (coverless, no first wrap... bought strictly to read the Hanks' material). Its a pretty gruesome story ... and doesn't appear in Paul's upcoming Hanks book, so I don't have to worry about stealing his thunder!

Enjoy!

1827088-jungle3_FANTOMAH001.jpg

1827088-jungle3_FANTOMAH001.jpg.8abdafac932697e09d3c9c3327a55a7f.jpg

Edited by RyanH

I am glad he didn't draw any of the Gorgon Gorillas twisting peoples heads off!

Great stuff!

No problem! And as Steve pointed out to me, that story I posted is from issue #4 (I hastily labelled it as issue #3) ... I am still awaiting my #3 (which, as Paul told me, is one of the best of the best FANTOMAH stories!).

Thanks for the scans Ryan.

I was finally reading my copy of Jungle 99 today and was pleased to see a signed Maurice Whitman Tabu story. I'm so used to see his cover art that I welcomed seeing his interior work. Here's the splash and another page with some weird idol demon torturing an explorer and his daughter -

1827240-Jungle99Tabu-WhitmanSplash.jpg

1827240-Jungle99Tabu-WhitmanPage.jpg

1827240-Jungle99Tabu-WhitmanPage.jpg.ea845831ee23654eaceb135cdc4601a4.jpg

Very nice! 893applaud-thumb.gif

gossip.gif Nothing wrong with a Richie Rich