• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,646 posts in this topic

This book was shown in the "Detroit Trolley" thread as part of a group shot....didn't know if you guys saw it. VF++ unrestored OW/W pages #29. I do not collect Fiction House comics, but had to have this high grade gem as soon as I saw it!

1843110-jumbo29001.jpg

1843110-jumbo29002.jpg

1843110-jumbo29003.jpg

Steve

takeit.gif

This book was shown in the "Detroit Trolley" thread as part of a group shot....didn't know if you guys saw it. VF++ unrestored OW/W pages #29. I do not collect Fiction House comics, but had to have this high grade gem as soon as I saw it!

1843110-jumbo29001.jpg

1843110-jumbo29002.jpg

1843110-jumbo29003.jpg

Steve

grin.gif

Jumbocomics29.jpg

Nice! You beat me to it. I'll try and post my copy tonight. I'm sure not as nice as yours. You know, I don't think I've ever opened that book in the 2 years I've owned it crazy.gif

In my opinion, any Spirit book is a nice book grin.gif Mine's about a 6.5 or so, but I love it nonetheless.

Angelo

Nice! You beat me to it. I'll try and post my copy tonight. I'm sure not as nice as yours. You know, I don't think I've ever opened that book in the 2 years I've owned it crazy.gif

Get reading! makepoint.gif

I bought this from Stephen Ritter about 8, or so, months ago.

One of the nicest guys in the hobby!

I bought this from Stephen Ritter about 8, or so, months ago.

One of the nicest guys in the hobby!

He certainly is. Present company not withstanding (Hi, Richard),I believe Stephen is one of the best dealers out there.

Angelo

In my opinion, any Spirit book is a nice book grin.gif Mine's about a 6.5 or so, but I love it nonetheless.

Sure enough not quite a 6.5 but, hey, I've got a copy smile.gif

1861991-SpiritFictionHouse1s.jpg

1861991-SpiritFictionHouse1s.jpg.f3e105fa4521feb3c6d9576041e6bb56.jpg

Sure enough not quite a 6.5 but, hey, I've got a copy smile.gif

1861991-SpiritFictionHouse1s.jpg

Having a copy that you can read and enjoy is what it's all about thumbsup2.gif

Angelo

Here's a Jungle #4 I picked up recently. Is there a crankier-looking couple on any GA cover? She looks pissed off about being tied to a charging rhino, he looks pissed off about having to deal with it. I guess you can't blame them though.

1872485-jungle4sm.jpg

1872485-jungle4sm.jpg.2bc0d802ba1a8c0980e73b67e51216e9.jpg

Here's a Jungle #4 I picked up recently. Is there a crankier-looking couple on any GA cover? She looks pissed off about being tied to a charging rhino, he looks pissed off about having to deal with it. I guess you can't blame them though.

1872485-jungle4sm.jpg

27_laughing.gif......."hunny can you get me off this rhino"...."damn can't you do anything yourself"

That is a great book! thumbsup2.gif