• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Bronze Age Horror Want lists?

11 posts in this topic

This is a little tricky since I am by no means a DC collector. I'm looking at a collection on Sunday that has a lot of HG BA DC Horror. If anyone is looking for a particular issue in HG let me know as I could pick them up. I am pretty sure a lot of them are VF+ or better, especially the 1973 to 1975 issues. If anyone has a want list handy just PM it to me and I'll take it along. I've listed most of the titles below with the numbers in parentheses that are in HG. There are other numbers with other HG issues but lots of mid grade and low grade too). Being completely DC deficent all of this stuff could be as common as 1995 X-Men. But I know there is a HG DC Horror contigency on this board and that there a lot of HG issues in the collection so I thought I would mention it.

Ghosts (#18-35)

House Of Mystery (#192 to 272)

House Of Secrets (#109-140)

Witching Hour (#35-82)

Weird Mystery Tales (#6-19)

Just let me know. M

OK. First in line is Dice X, then October Fire, Greggy and then Jeffrey Kli.
So, I just have to worry about Dice!

That's what you think, dorkette! I just came into a substantial windfall. No HG for you, toolio. poke2.gif

That's what you think, dorkette! I just came into a substantial windfall. No HG for you, toolio. poke2.gif

Sure...you did! Even if you did, who cares?

You will, when there are no sweet DCs left from Kramerica.

2000th post. acclaim.gif (how fitting that it is spent defending Greggy's incessant trolling)

2000th post. acclaim.gif (how fitting that it is spent defending Greggy's incessant trolling)

Whether you have $$ or not won't change your thrifty habits. I'll advise him to charge over guide which means that you're out!

Whether you have $$ or not won't change your thrifty habits. I'll advise him to charge over guide which means that you're out!

True, my thrifty habits are beyond redemption. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Plus, unless you buy all of them, you can't keep it all from me.

Plus, unless you buy all of them, you can't keep it all from me.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually, both of your needs lists didn't conflict. All of your HOM wants hopscotched nicely over each other except for 210 and you both may pass because it may only be VF-. However, this was on Fire's adendum list that was submitted after Greggy's. Greggy may be most happy though if the HOM 272 is as nice as this guy says. Sheesh. Here I am talking about books I have no idea about. Year, demand, ect. It's probably a 1980 book for all I know.