• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vader 3 Aphra lots, Gotham City Sirens 1, more....

6 posts in this topic

I'm going to post a few small lots over the next day or so. I have a small 3-comic batch of Gotham City Sirens including a high-grade copy of the first issue, a few copies of Darth Vader #3 (1st Doctor Aphra) including the 1:25 variant, some Star Wars main series, some Star Wars action figure variants, etc.

Shipping in the US will be $6 via Priority Mail for 1-5 books. 6-10 books will be $9 and 11+ will be $12. All books ship in a cardboard sandwich inside sturdy boxes, nothing goes in plain envelopes!

Each lot is available exclusively on the boards, but is not open to Hall of Shame and Probation List inhabitants (man, you guys just can't catch a break)!

No returns unless items are grossly misrepresented (like I send you an Action 1 instead of what you bought). I've done my best to describe what flaws I see and most books are in the near-mint range (some a little on the minus side, others a bit more plus).

Claim books with the take-it guy or some variation thereof. Please do not edit posts if you claim a book or try to back out of declaring your intent to buy in such a fashion.

One of these days I'll start a Kudos thread, but until that time, I've been buying and selling on eBay since 1998 under the name "qburt" with over 1500 feeback .

Darth Vader #1-13 lot. $65 (14 books virtually at cover price)

VaderLot_zpsoihimj7x.jpg

I have 3 copies of the Vader 3 regular cover and I put the nicest copy in with this lot. Not sure I want to call it a 9.8, but the only flaw I see is a faint indent on the front cover. Should be in 9.6-9.8 range.

VaderLot3_zpswstosuxy.jpgVaderLot3-2_zpsighl8dqq.jpg

This lot also includes a copy of the 3rd printing of Vader 3, as well as 3rd prints of the 1st and 2nd issues (all have the green-toned covers).

Gotham City Sirens #1, 3, and 15. $100 -- Issue 1 is 9.4-9.6 range easy. A few light spine tics, but I've seen worse on CGC 9.8's that I've purchased (not that I'm bitter). The lower-right corner also has a very mild amount of rounding from the slightest bump (the board took most of the hit). I'm guessing this certainly falls into the realm of a "Pressable Defect", but I have zero experience with that stuff. I tried to get a detail shot of the corner, but wasn't really able to catch the light just right to show the rounding (it's that minimal). Issues 3 and 15 are both around the NM- range with some light corner bumps and a few, more prominent spine tics.

GCS1_zpssb4npb3l.jpg GCS1-2_zps8pa1tztq.jpg GCS1detail_zpsip0fuuoe.jpg

I'll update with photos of 3 and 15 when photobucket gets its act together, but it's okay to claim pending follow-up photos of the other two issues if you'd like.