• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

L.B. Cole, Baker, and Schomburg HC and SC Books

1 post in this topic

I have a few copies of the following AWESOME books for sale:

L.B. Cole Book:

Black Light the World of L.B. Cole

Fantagraphics 2015

LB%20Cole%20Blacklight%20Book_zpsczrdytoz.jpg

This is just awesome! I'm biased as many of the items pictured in the book are from my personal collection. The book includes pictures of L.B. Cole along with a couple articles and lots of pictures of non-comic book items including original art, magazines, etc. The book is full color, over 250 pages, and measures roughly 9.5" x 13"

Cover price is $39.99

As I have a few copies since I helped out with the book, I'll knock $5.00 off the cover price or

$34.99 per copy

Alex Schomburg book:

The Thrilling Cover Art of Alex Schomburg

Vanguard 2005 Softcover

Alex%20Schomburg%20Thrilling%20Visions%20SC_zpsejvclaiu.jpg

Another fantastic book! Tons of pictures of the Xela issues and some of his Timely work. Looong out of print. The book is full color, over 100 pages, and measures roughly 8.5" x 11" inches.

$34.95 per copy

Matt Baker book:

Matt Baker: The Art of Glamour

Twomorrows 2012 Hardcover

Matt%20Baker%20HC_zpsqnactyvf.jpg

Stupendous book! Tons of pictures! Photos of Matt Baker, reprints of stories, sketches, a checklist, articles etc. The book is B&W with lots of full color pages, over 180 pages, and measures roughly 8.5" x 11"

$39.95 per copy

PM me to place an order or ask any questions

All books are new and unread

Orders for these books can also be combined with Photo-Journal orders:

See: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9738683&fpart=1

S/H in continental U.S. is $7.00 for the first book and $1.00 for each additional one.

PM me for S/H outside U.S.

Payment via PayPal is preferred.

Orders ship out of Colorado