• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The creepy looking dude thread...
2 2

231 posts in this topic

Creepy you say? I think I've got the winner. I felt ghastly just uploading it to photobucket. Gotta go and wash up....

FullSizeRender84_zpsn6nzader.jpg

It's a winner for sure, but why spend time uploading a photo that you keep under you pillow?

Creepy you say? I think I've got the winner. I felt ghastly just uploading it to photobucket. Gotta go and wash up....

FullSizeRender84_zpsn6nzader.jpg

It's a winner for sure, but why spend time uploading a photo that you keep under you pillow?

Oh, no he didn't!

The creepiest looking dude of them all. Gives me nightmares

s-l1600.jpg

Is his fly open?

And does that kid have a piece of straw up his nose? ???

That kid is Mickey Dolenz from The Monkeys!

Who knows what he put up his nose.

1993022741_c8ad5522f0_b.jpg

I'm sure those must've looked right smart.

I bet they just mailed you a black felt marker with instructions.

You might be right.

When I was a kid I mailed off for a novelty from an ad in the back of a comic book - CRACKED TELEVISION SCREEN GAG! It showed a television screen with spiderweb cracks on it. "That will really freak the family out," I thought. "Great fun!"

The envelope finally came and inside was...a black crayon. With instructions to use it to draw cracks on your television screen.