• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More for sale

27 posts in this topic

Slabs...

NYX #3 CGC 9.8 W = $165

Hulk #340 CGC 9.6 W = $65

Shipping is $8.50 in the US

Raw...

Spectacular Spider-Man #1 8.5 = $25

Spectacular Spider-Man #1 9.0 = $30

Shipping is $5 in the US

Slabs...

NYX #3 CGC 9.8 W = $165

Hulk #340 CGC 9.6 W = $65

Shipping is $8.50 in the US

Raw...

Spectacular Spider-Man #1 8.5 = $25

Spectacular Spider-Man #1 9.0 = $30

Shipping is $5 in the US

Why don't you ship the books to me for free?

..cause it's very expensive to get a courier to deliver a package under a bridge,.....
Damn you...no JLA 111 for you! Yes, I have another one at CGC!

..cause it's very expensive to get a courier to deliver a package under a bridge,.....
Damn you...no JLA 111 for you! Yes, I have another one at CGC!

he can have my JLA 111. It has mouse poo on it though. Still grade at a 6.0 though 893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gif

blush.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Leave me along...Ghost Rider disciple!

Leave me along...Ghost Rider disciple!

hail.gifinsane.gifcloud9.gif

...i told you,..I don't believe in 9.2's,...they don't exist in my mind,....9.0 or 9.4......
wtf_cat.jpg

...I don't believe in the grade 9.2,....I also don't believe in 9.9,....they are non-existent in my mind because they are soooo subjective that I don't feel that they warrant there own grade....If you took 100 CGC 9.2's and re-subbed them I guarantee my left nut that 1/3 would come back 9.4,....1/3 would come back 9.2,....and 1/3 would come back 9.0 or lower....this is nothing against the fine people at CGC,...but I don't feel that there a strong enuf distinction between a 9.0 and a 9.4 to give it it's own grade ....

...I don't believe in the grade 9.2,....I also don't believe in 9.9,....they are non-existent in my mind because they are soooo subjective that I don't feel that they warrant there own grade....If you took 100 CGC 9.2's and re-subbed them I guarantee my left nut that 1/3 would come back 9.4,....1/3 would come back 9.2,....and 1/3 would come back 9.0 or lower....this is nothing against the fine people at CGC,...but I don't feel that there a strong enuf distinction between a 9.0 and a 9.4 to give it it's own grade ....

Rocket, I know what you are saying, but take those same 100 books after regrading and the average will still most likely be 9.2. You can say the same thing about any set of three grades like 7.0,7.5 or 8.0 or take 4.5,5.0 or 5.5. It's all cool by me except for when you see a double in price from a 9.2 to a 9.4, then I feel as if it is out of whack. A 20% increase fine, but nothing more for me.

...yeah,...but it totally destroyed pricing on 9.0's,....9.2's now get the price that should go to solid 9.0's,....9.0's are now near worthless except for major key books,...

...yeah,...but it totally destroyed pricing on 9.0's,....9.2's now get the price that should go to solid 9.0's,....9.0's are now near worthless except for major key books,...

Great! Then start buying up those 9.0s that are so cheap. As a seller with a bunch of 9.0s, IF that's true then you are out of luck, but at the same time, go buy the 9.0s and you'll get a bargain. Maybe even resub some and get lucky with a higher grade. Just an idea. confused-smiley-013.gif Depends on how you play the game.