• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DD #7, ASM #9, 17, pre-hero, Flash, X-Men, nice books CGC and raw
1 1

76 posts in this topic

I'm coming around to the opinion that I'm unlikely to add any more books to this thread. I've paid off what I needed to pay off (thanks to everyone who purchased) and I would rather work on expanding my Copper/Modern thread. So I will try to post a recap of what is still available in a bit (not sure how this is going to work in the new boards, but I'll give it a shot). In the meantime feel free to pick through the remainder and make offers.

I am going to "soft close" this thread. I am still open to offers and purchases if anyone is still interested in anything left (and I still do intend to put up a recap of what is left) but I will not be putting anything new in this thread. I will also be contacting people who have claimed books to settle up. Between the board change, and a busy schedule at work, and spending less time here after the changeover I just haven't had it in me to keep this one going.

Ok, I'll officially close this thread. Today I'll comb through it and contact any buyers I haven't settled up with yet. 

Thanks to everyone who participated. I was able to finish my time payments well ahead of schedule because of your much appreciated patronage!