• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Preacher #1 Retailer Incentive Cover May 2016

16 posts in this topic

I have a copy that I stumbled across on eBay a while back. I'd never heard of it before then. Like you, I haven't been able to find any information about it online either.

My copy has a defect on the cover, so I'm looking to upgrade. But, I can't find any other copies for sale.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the actor likenesses on the free version. I mean Steve nailed them, but they just look out of place on the comic. Probably because I don't like the show much.

The variant at the top of this thread looks great.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the actor likenesses on the free version. I mean Steve nailed them, but they just look out of place on the comic. Probably because I don't like the show much.

The variant at the top of this thread looks great.

That's exactly it - I wasn't clear enough in my original comment.

Yeah, I <3 the regular cover.

I thought it was obvious I wasn't talking about the original release. I was talking about this one.

PreacherAMC1_LRG-600x923.jpg

AH!!! Then, I agree. Now, to find a copy of the variant cover at the top of the thread.

Edited by ridersrohan

Hey, so I was wondering if anyone has heard anything else about this. It's been a year since it's been released, I was curious if any more of these have surfaced. I haven't been able to find any information on it, other than two old ebay listings. The one posted before and this one from the UK 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Preacher-1-reprint-Retailer-Incentive-ULTRA-RARE-Vertigo-1st-Print-VF-NM-/262421890939?_ul=AR&nma=true&si=n%2F0%2Bh%2FVzlIHGt9R8Cdg6DIX0UmQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Edited by .mike