• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Collection Discovered!

88 posts in this topic

Steve has this book been graded yet, its just stunning.

Thanks Surfer!

Since this one's a keeper, I have not graded it yet.....but will probably do so within a few months. As a self proclaimed semi-expert on grading, I am 100% convinced the book will only grade 9.2 or 9.4......either grade I can live with grin.gif

Thanks Surfer!

Since this one's a keeper, I have not graded it yet.....but will probably do so within a few months. As a self proclaimed semi-expert on grading, I am 100% convinced the book will only grade 9.2 or 9.4......either grade I can live with grin.gif

That's an exellent looking book Steve. I'm not going to feel too bad for you, if it only comes back a 9.2 stooges.gif On the other hand a NM copy would be awsome.

Mike

It obviously belongs to Shirley's roommate, and you better hope the Big Ragoo doesn't catch you passing scans of his girl's books around....

now THAT possibility never entered my mind................ insane.gif

I have a couple of those books as well, and thats actually the _first_ thing I thought of, especially since it's the same style "L" smile.gif

Thanks Surfer!

This might be a bit late...........and you might have already posted it somewhere else, but...........what did it grade?