• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Accepting Submissions for Fan Expo Dallas March 31- April 2nd.

3 posts in this topic

I am proud to be accepting submissions for Fan Expo Dallas March 31- April 2nd.

Submission Deadline is March 25th

Shipping and invoice fee is included in the prices below.

CREATOR SIGNATURES

Moderns $45 for the 1st book + $5 per additional signature (Please PM about exceptions) (any creator fees shall be paid by the submitter). The $45 fee covers the fee to obtain one signature, invoice fee, and return shipping. Fast Track may be added for an additional 8 dollars per book

For each additional book you submit after the 1st $40 for the 1st signature + $5 per additional signature (you pay any creator fees). The $40 fee covers the fee for one signature and return shipping. Fast Track may be added for an additional 8 dollars per book

Pressing Service may be added for a per book fee of $15.00

CELEBRITY SIGNATURES

$65 for the 1st book + $15 per additional celebrity signature (Exceptions Mark Hamill and Tim Curry)(any celebrity fees shall be paid by submitter). The $65 fee covers the fee for one signature, invoice fee, and return shipping. Fast Track May be added for 8 dollars per book

For each additional book you sub on our account after the 1st it's $60 for the 1st signature + $15 per additional celebrity signature (any celebrity fees shall be paid by the submitter). The $60 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC, and return shipping. Fast track may be added for 8.00 per book

Pressing per book - $15.00

My service includes filling out invoices

In order for me to fill out paperwork the submitter will need to put their name and address on the back of the books.

I will crack a slabs for an additional fee of $3 per book. I can not promise that a slab will retain the same grade (though I am extremely careful and have good results). At My last 3 conventions 99 % of the submissions received equal or better grades.

All books mailed must be prepped in . I will prep any book for $1 additional . All books must include the owner's name, address and the creator/celebrity you want you collectible signed by.

Any other questions feel free to PM me

Special Opportunities

Drew Struzan

To submit your own item the prices are as follows:

CGC Grading $45 per book

Drews Fee $50 per book

My Fee $15 per book

I have one copy of Action Comics 800 available

the estimated grade is 9.4-9.8 (full refund offered if minimum grade is not met)

This book may be purchased for Drew Struzan to sign for 25.00

OTHER Opportunities

I am accepting submissions for Dallas comic Show and books may be held to add additional signatures at fan expo for an additional fee.

Here is the show link

http://www.dallascomicshow.com/

Thank you for your interest

The Comic Guest List is up

Guest Include

Jae Lee

Jim Lee

Mike Zeck

Joyce Chin

Art Adams

Adam Kubert

Eduardo Risso