• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buttock is spewing DC horror!

22 posts in this topic

So simply explaining that I bought a book from you that was overgraded is "busting your balls"?

Busting your balls would be saying that I ignore any ebay auction that you list because I can tell from your scans that you overgrade, and that has been verified in the limited number of transactions I have had with you (n=3).

Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut.

Consider yourself lucky. At least he didn't have his sister in law, paperboy, accountant, garbageman, hair dresser or whoever "protect his investment" on your HOM. foreheadslap.gif

Actually, he said it was a consignment book and he must have sent me the wrong one. And the real one "must have been given back to the consignor". Did I mention I got it for opening bid? I didn't buy that then, and I don't buy it now. And I did take the refund.

What has happened to Flying-Donut recently. I use to enjoy reading his posts and always thought of him as a stand-up guy but lately we have been shown i side to him that really has surprised me. Does anyone know if he has been hanging out with Comic-Keys? confused-smiley-013.gif