• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Randall Dowling Recognition Venue
1 1

28 posts in this topic

I have been lacking in giving kudos to anyone. I want you to know that Douglas is not just an awesome seller, no! He's way more than that. He's a great person who has amazing taste in books, more importantly than that he's a hell of a nice guy, who's as honest as the day is long. You have no issues buying from Douglas. I consider him a great friend here.

I have had multiple wonderful purchases with Randall, alias "Sweet-Mags" over the last year. And each time the condition was as described or better. The packaging was strong, sturdy and fast shipping. And each successive transaction has just driven me to the next one. 

Buy with confidence and enjoy the sweet bliss of a happy ending.

On 2/2/2023 at 11:43 AM, Jack Linguini said:

I bought a half dozen beautiful "men's adventure" magazines from Randall. beautiful books. Nicest I've ever seen.

Just received last week another batch from @Randall Dowling. Great stuff and he is a great guy on the boards sharing knowledge and reminding everyone to be kind.

Once again,another wonderful transaction with Mr.Dowling ! A beautiful copy of Weird from April 1967,sold at a major discount. AND,lo  and behold, a beautiful copy of Monster Mania #2 ,thrown in as a freebie ! Monster Mania #2 is criminally overlooked. It has a stunning wrap around cover by Frazetta. I can find virtually no info on line about this mag.Very few graded copies.I have to look again,but I don’t even think it is in Grand Comic Database.

Buy with confidence from a great seller!