• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed.

15 posts in this topic

1st I'll take it wins and trumps pm's

no hos or probies

payment through PayPal, check, or mo

Shipping is $12.00

No int'l at this time. If you're really interested, please pm me

no returns, but if something should happen in transit, pm me within two days of receiving it and we will work it out. 

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

Here's another I've had for a long time. 

Raphael 1 CGC 9.8 SS Eastman OW/W

$500-- Now $475 obo 

This stinks. It says there was a problem uploading your files, then says "-200" 

I guess it's too big or too small. I'll put them on photobucket. Give me a moment. 

The book and case are as clean as a whistle. Signature is placed neatly on the bottom. 

Edited by SpideyFein

Hey fellas, good to see my fellow turtle heads on the loose. This is part of a massive (not really massive, but feels like it) pairing down and shuffling of the collection. I have to say I stared at the awesomeness of this book for a minute. You have to respect Raph 1!:headbang:

14 hours ago, SpideyFein said:

Thanks fellas. I'm going to move this book to other pastures. If anybody changes their mind, please let me know. I'll be closing this down tonight. 

If anybody changes their mind, please let me know. (thumbsu