• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st X-MEN # 94 slabs for sale on the NEW BOARDS ! ( I think )

22 posts in this topic

X-MEN # 94 - CGC 4.5 - OWTWP - $160 SHIPPED USA

The simple rules... :D

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere.

It's fine if someone wants to post the " :takeit: sign pending scan"... but realize if someone posts the :takeit: sign after you without a "pending scan" notation, then their :takeit: will trump yours.

If someone posts :takeit: in the sales thread in the time it takes me to mark it sold to you from your PM, you also will lose item.

If you're really worried about losing the item, then you better post :takeit: it here in the sales thread ;)

- Paypal only please. Your paypal address must be confirmed and I only ship to the confirmed address.

- No probies, HOS or people who I choose not to sell to or those on my personal ignore list.

- Payment required within three days after you are sent an invoice unless prior arrangements are made beforehand. After that, books are back up for sale.

- Shipping will be boxed and included in this sale for USA Paypal confirmed addresses only.   PLEASE NOTE: Not currently shipping outside of the USA at this time.

- Returns gladly accepted within 7 days of receipt of package at buyer's cost, no questions asked.

Need to see how legit I am... here are 30+ pages of my kudos.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199&fpart=1

IMG_20170107_161252141_zpsoqjl3qs6.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp
added an "s" to slab in the title :D

7 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

The steps just aren't as full as they used to be :sorry:

IMG_20150711_202541_713_zps1mriffdl.jpg

I was going to post that open-mouthed, "shocked" emoticon as  a response to this pic but couldn't find it in the current set available.  Did that get dropped in the board migration? ???

Edited by smithdatura

Not sure if that emoticon made it lol

I'm still trying to use the "Insert other media" tab to the right... I was assuming you could drop a photobucket URL in it and it would post the pic, but that didn't happen :(

6 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Will list a few more tonight :D

7 hours ago, smithdatura said:

I was going to post that open-mouthed, "shocked" emoticon as  a response to this pic but couldn't find it in the current set available.  Did that get dropped in the board migration? ???

It's there. :whatthe::whatthe::whatthe:

9 hours ago, comicnoir said:

It's there. :whatthe::whatthe::whatthe:

:whatthe:

Nice!!! It must have migrated in after my original post. Originally the first emoticon I saw under the "What the What" category was the frowny face with the the three question marks over it.

Important issues of the day, I know... lol

1 minute ago, Chadwick said:

:o Come across any counterfeits? There was one graded in 2008 I think.

Not yet... and really hope I don't ever because with today's tech, that is really scary  :whatthe:

Not sure if Quality Control could catch them most of the time anyway.  I have a foreign X94 with an ad for Spider-Woman #1 on the outside back cover and CGC QC swears up and down the foreign X94 came out in 1975 as they printed on the label, even though Spider-Woman came out cover dated April 1978.  :( 

2 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Not yet... and really hope I don't ever because with today's tech, that is really scary  :whatthe:

Not sure if Quality Control could catch them most of the time anyway.  I have a foreign X94 with an ad for Spider-Woman #1 on the outside back cover and CGC QC swears up and down the foreign X94 came out in 1975 as they printed on the label, even though Spider-Woman came out cover dated April 1978.  :( 

IMG_20170210_110152763_zpszgtryr16.jpg

IMG_20170210_110201318_zpslgeijg1t.jpg

9 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

:eek: