• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay bidding

10 posts in this topic

Back when I was collecting High Grade Tales of Suspense comics if I saw that Clobberintime was bidding on something I knew I was going to pay alot. Didn't stop me from bidding but I knew I was in for a battle. Haven't seen him around lately anyone know where he has been?

Eric

No.

Then I don't bid on the ultra high grade stuff.

And when some fool is going against me for that GVG ASM 14 and bids strongly...

It's punishment time! devil.gif

*Thanks the good Lord this "bidding" thread wasn't about shilling*

angel.gif

do you guys ever see who's bidding on an auction and just not even bother to bid, because the other guy is Price no object. I know I hate to bid against colmore comics, he has deep pockets.

I just set up my snipes if I want a book. I don't look at who is bidding. If I win, that's great.

whenever I see mamanook bidding i realize that I just don't have deep enough pockets to out bid him. he just picked up some really interesting platinum age books in the last few days

whenever I see mamanook bidding i realize that I just don't have deep enough pockets to out bid him. he just picked up some really interesting platinum age books in the last few days

Once I outbid him on a Platinum age comic - I kidded him at the SD 2004 about it - he said it was ok if someone outbid him. Claims to get outbid more now than 5 years ago.

I lost that SD 2004 pic of us. So I will get many more at the SD 2005.

CAL cool.gif