• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping advise.

15 posts in this topic

Just sold a comic to a guy in the Netherlands. I'm unsure on how to calculate shipping. The package will weigh 2lb 8oz. It's twelve comics. They can easily fit in a global priority package. What I'm unsure of, can it go flat rate envelope Large up to 4lb any destination for $9? Or does it have to go Air Mail. I've quoted him $8 for economy. But says he doesn't want to wait 4 to 6 weeks. Any help would be appriciated.

....Okay,...i'll type this slow then,...is your package flat like a pizza?....no?...then you don't want to ship it in an envelope,....in that case you would choose air-mail parcel post,...4-10 days for $17.50,....

Global Priority envelope = $9 anywhere in the world except $7 for Canuckland.

2.5 pound rate for the Global Priority box to Norway = $18

3 pound rate for the Global Priority box to Norway = $21

sumo.gif

sumo.gif

Uh. last I checked, The Netherlands weren't in Norway! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

....Okay,...i'll type this slow then,...is your package flat like a pizza?....no?...then you don't want to ship it in an envelope,....in that case you would choose air-mail parcel post,...4-10 days for $17.50,....

Is your goal only to come off smug and and not be of any help beyond putting people in there place, when all they want is a little help? makepoint.gif

Is your goal only to come off smug and and not be of any help beyond putting people in there place, when all they want is a little help? makepoint.gif

....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif,.......yes,.....

sumo.gif

Uh. last I checked, The Netherlands weren't in Norway! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Same Zone though.

Zone 3!

poke2.gif

The GPM envelope will work. We tell our international customers we can fit up to 12 comics plus protective cardboard in one and that's why our international postage is auto set to $9.

More than 12 comics we ship air mail letter post and yeah, it can add up fast.

Marc

Why air mail parcel for $17.50, when you can ship Global Priority (not envelope) for $18. To save 50¢?

The GPM envelope will work. We tell our international customers we can fit up to 12 comics plus protective cardboard in one and that's why our international postage is auto set to $9.

More than 12 comics we ship air mail letter post and yeah, it can add up fast.

Marc

Spring for the box, unless they're just readers.

Note to self: HOC??? 893whatthe.gif