• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After 38 years, FANGORIA magazine "officially" appears to be done.

9 posts in this topic

Wow, the end of an era.  I never missed an issue from about 1985 to about 1988 (age 12 to 15).  Bought them sporadically after that, I'll be honest haven't bought one in many years because of the cover price.  Sadly everything is already online much earlier (duh).  I still have my old issues, and I leaf through them from time to time.  It was a great mag in the 80's and 90's, but much like everything else print-wise, hard to keep it goin!

Jay

Is Starlog still around?

I discovered it with the epic 10th Anniversary of Star Wars issue back in '87, and that issue is part of what inspired me to start collecting comics. It was also how my friends & I kept up with the latest gossip re. Star Trek: The Next Generation.

1 hour ago, Gatsby771 said:

Is Starlog still around?

I discovered it with the epic 10th Anniversary of Star Wars issue back in '87, and that issue is part of what inspired me to start collecting comics. It was also how my friends & I kept up with the latest gossip re. Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Starlog has been gone since 2009. A shame some real good issues with it. 

Print Media s dying,especially magazines and newspapers.