• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What about a 'Thanks CGC!?!'
2 2

47 posts in this topic

Thank you CGC, for providing us a place to promote, buy, and sell your product.

I'd also like to thank the 14 year old kid that built the phone that I use to view the forum, all while making less in a week than I spend on lunch each day.

Speaking of lunch, thank you to the pig that sacrificed his delicious, succulent flesh so that I can eat a yummy BLT while reading the forum.

Thank you society, for making me a cynical, sarcastic jerk.

On 2/13/2017 at 1:14 PM, HarveySwick said:

Is CGC a non-profit that is operating these Boards based solely on altruistic purposes? 

Isn't it like saying "thank you Target for having a nice climate controlled building for me to walk thru!"

No. It's like saying "Thanks Target for creating a climate controlled customer lounge where customers can sit back, relax and chat with Target customers and personnel.".

On 2/13/2017 at 3:14 PM, HarveySwick said:

Is CGC a non-profit that is operating these Boards based solely on altruistic purposes? 

Isn't it like saying "thank you Target for having a nice climate controlled building for me to walk thru!"

I would like to thank CGC for giving us a place to pay it forward, it's like a giving tree.

2 hours ago, ThatPovGuy said:

No. It's like saying "Thanks Target for creating a climate controlled customer lounge where customers can sit back, relax and chat with Target customers and personnel.".

If Target had that I might shop there more often :)

On 2/18/2017 at 5:28 PM, Logan510 said:

I would like to thank CGC for giving us a place to pay it forward, it's like a giving tree.

(tsk)