• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIG DC SALE for V.D. Week!! RECAP + DISCOUNTS PG 7! 10%-26% OFF

215 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, meeklo said:

58a2a1cf69668_ScreenShot2017-02-14at12_20_25AM.thumb.png.b72048620497d77d7f6e067a18dbb566.png

Thanks but I think that's the normal post/reply.  But when I go back and try to edit I no longer have the strike through option

Just now, Revat1 said:

Thanks but I think that's the normal post/reply.  But when I go back and try to edit I no longer have the strike through option

On mine, it is in the same place...that strange that you don't have it on edits.

I also don't know how to quote something already with something quoted if anyone can help. 

Edited by Revat1

13 hours ago, Revat1 said:

Batgirl 3 NM $5

Cool Adam Hughes Nightwing/Batgirl cover.

IMG_7024_zpslhxamxce.jpg

12 hours ago, Revat1 said:

Batman 655 NM $22

1st Damien

IMG_7037_zpsjwynxpsd.jpg

6 hours ago, Revol said:

:takeit:

To further confuse matters, my old account is working now :insane:

^^  thanks, we're all still trying to figure this stuff out.  Hope you enjoyed your Irish VD.

11 hours ago, Revat1 said:

Catwoman 80 VF-/VF $3.50

One of the more underrated Hughes Catwomans

IMG_7055_zpseyqhwdr7.jpg

13 hours ago, Revat1 said:

Batman Gotham Adventures 60 VF-  $6.50

Super rare last issue. Joker app

IMG_7029_zpsqmr3qog6.jpg

12 hours ago, Revat1 said:

Batman 657 NM or higher $4.50

early Damian

IMG_7038_zps4ydykha7.jpg

8 hours ago, oceans11 said:

:takeit:

^^ thanks

I'm gonna clean up the thread a bit (or try), then post a handful books, but look for a bunch of books tonight, as this sale is most likely the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE GOING ON TONIGHT.

Also, I think there's a way a to follow this thread, although I'm not sure how. Please do so.  And please tell your friends who LOVE newsstand comics to check out this thread, there's gonna be a lot more.

Thanks, and Happy VD everyone!

10 hours ago, meeklo said:

On mine, it is in the same place...that strange that you don't have it on edits.

odd, internet explorer has the edit functions, but chrome doesn't seem to have it, neither does whatever is on my iphone (safari)?

21 minutes ago, Revat1 said:

odd, internet explorer has the edit functions, but chrome doesn't seem to have it, neither does whatever is on my iphone (safari)?

I'm on Safari primarily. Maybe there is some kind of plug-in need for other browsers to use the code of the message board properly.

Batman 655 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Andy Kubert $165

1st Damien Wayne

I've always loved the way this red cover pops.

IMG_6264_zpstgr8ub3q.jpg

Django 3 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Jamie Foxx $399 shipped

Price includes priority US shipping with insurance and signature confirmation for your entire order. 

Not too many opportunites to get comics signed by Oscar Winning Best Actors for less than $400.....even nicer because he has an actual sig, not just gibberish squiggles.

IMG_6275_zpscbocs7oc.jpg

Detective Comics 1 4th Print CGC 9.8 $125

Only 4 CGC 9.8's, the rarest of all the variants for this comic, and its the much more boss b/w variant.  You can't get this anywhere else.  If you love rare Joker covers....

IMG_6258_zpskq4xxfju.jpg

Detective Comics 20 Blank Variant NM+ or higher $7.50

looks to be  a great slab candidate, if you're into that kind of thing.

IMG_7067_zpsnqhfonlm.jpg

we are loading up now, and we'll start up around 9pm eastern, Heiniken in hand.

its mostly alphabetical, so up next are detective, flash, and GL with some others sprinkled in...I'd love to get through Power Girl and finish up with Zatanna tonight, we'll see if I get that far.  Check out the thread, there's some good stuff.