• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=Closed=
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I am selling my best comic books to a next person who will appreciate them as I did. It's time to give my old car a white flag and I need a down payment to purchase a new car. To sell this collection will help me with down payment fund. Your willing to use take it would be greatly appreciated. I have included a list of comic books in this lot with grades. All of them are in high demands with $1,500 sell value at eBay or more for the store front. These comic books are easy to sell and I can do myself, but I need the fund right now. I know one of the people in this forum can help me. I promise that you will not be disappointed with this collection.

Selling price: $1,300 $1,200 $1,100 or OBO. Closed.

Details:

1st I will take it wins over PM offers.

No HOS or PROB.

Payment: PayPal only

Shipping and Insurance: Priority mail with insurance (2 boxes) are included the selling price. I have a pride in packing comic books very secured to ensure no movement during transit. It will be two boxes because of CGC. I will not ship CGC with comic books. You will get two boxes. CGC will be ship with TMNT 2 2nd printing and the rest will be ship with other priority mail box.

Return: ASIS, no return. I will use the money for down payment as soon as I get the money. Sorry.

Here's list...

Amazing Spider-Man 606 9.6

Amazing Spider-Man 607 9.0

Deadpool 10 Mexico Variant

Gotham City Sirens 1 9.4

Gotham City Sirens 2 9.4

Incredible Hulk 271 8.0

Infinity Gauntlet 1 9.4

The New Mutants 98 9.4

Omega Men 3 9.2

Star Wars 1 1:100 9.6 Signed by Alex Ross with COA from Alexrossstore.com

Suicide Squad 1 8.5