• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deadpool 45 Rub the Jewels sent in for regrade.

8 posts in this topic

Sooo fairly new collector, I recently purchased a deadpool 45 at 9.8 blue label and was looking at it closely. The binding corners looked to be in rough shape ( I don't really know what I'm talking about) but they seems to be in rough shape. I hear this is common but wanted to for some reason get the comic checked and regraded. I mean I did plan on having it signed and recgced. I am however afraid of getting a lower grade, rumor has it cgc has been tough on grading. 

If I am graded lower do they compare both grades, and should I expect to be lowered in grading.

22 minutes ago, comicquant said:

For a reholder they don't regrade.  The OP had sent in for a regrade instead of reholder.  

I was suggesting skipping the regrade. I thought he was going to have it signed, do they require a regrade after a signature if they book is opened in front of them at their booth?

1 hour ago, Chadwick said:

I was suggesting skipping the regrade. I thought he was going to have it signed, do they require a regrade after a signature if they book is opened in front of them at their booth?

I see what you're saying.  I missed the part about the sig.  I'm not sure, but I would think they would skip a regrade if they are handling the book through the entire signature process.  

18 hours ago, comicquant said:

I see what you're saying.  I missed the part about the sig.  I'm not sure, but I would think they would skip a regrade if they are handling the book through the entire signature process.  

I would think that's the best option, keep your current grade and get the SS, if they don't require a regrade after a signature. Can anyone confirm?