• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

27 posts in this topic

Hi everybody! hi.gif 

Gonna list some books on the new boards! I'm probably crazy for trying to do this during October's awesome, monster sales thread, but I needz to sell some bookz
The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies
Paypal/Check/M.O. are the accepted payment methods
Priority shipping in the US $8 
International shipping is the actual cost
Please play nice, and be respectful of the fellow boardies. 

I'm open to PM's and time payments (no longer than 30 days if needed please), but the first takeit.gif on the thread trumps all. 

My raw books have a 14 day full refund buyer pays return shipping.

My slabbed books have a no return policy, but I'm reasonable and easy to deal with.

Edited by Supernerd

ROMANTIC HEARTS #3 CLASSIC "I DON'T LOVE *SPOON*" COVER :) SOME BUG CHEW ON THE UPPER RIGHT, TANNING ON THE INSIDE COVER STAPLES ARE FIRM AND THE BOOK IS OVERALL VERY TIGHT IN THE 3.5/4.0 RANGE NO COPIES ON THE CGC CENSUS $100

58a61da573766_romantichearts3small.thumb.jpg.7a4d6050659e344aab71a417855bb456.jpg

GREEN HORNET #8 CLASSIC BONDAGE COVER SIGNIFICANT CHIP AND 2.5" SPLIT ON TOP OF SPINE.  ALSO A SMALLER SPLIT/CHIP ON BOTTOM OF SPINE THAT IS ABOUT 1 1/4" IN LENGTH.  THERE ARE SOME CHIPS AND SMALL TEARS ALONG THE FRONT COVER EDGE.  THERE ARE TWO SMALL 1/4" TEARS LOWER EDGE OF BACK COVER.  CENTERFOLD IS DETACHED. COVER AND ALL OTHER PAGES ARE FIRMLY ATTACHED. CALLING IT A 3.0 $425

58a6457dded7f_greenhornet8small.thumb.jpg.dffd8b9c6de052c7844704a745f65f35.jpg