• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FCBD OT: What is this person thinking?

21 posts in this topic

As seen on craigslist:

Any cute girls attending Free Comic Book Day?

Reply to: anon-zxcvbnm@craigslist.org

Date: 2005-05-04, 1:46PM EDT

Hi

Are there any cute girls attending Free Comic Book Day around the NYC metro area this Saturday?

If so, please let me know.

Note: Reply address edited so as not to bother the OP...

Larry

893scratchchin-thumb.gifm, i walked into st. marks comics the other day with my wife (who was not thrilled to be there) and there were actually a bunch of cute women there

hmm, i walked into st. marks comics the other day with my wife (who was not thrilled to be there) and there were actually a bunch of cute women there

No way! Comics and hot women mix like oil and water.

hmm, i walked into st. marks comics the other day with my wife (who was not thrilled to be there) and there were actually a bunch of cute women there

...in the Manga section?

No way! Comics and hot women mix like oil and water.

Like oil and water?

AHHHHHHHH. You just had to put up a link to a PlayBoy site when I'm on a University computer. foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

...in the Manga section?

I've noticed hot chicks in the Manga section before too. What's that all about ?

...in the Manga section?

I've noticed hot chicks in the Manga section before too. What's that all about ?

Girls/women read Manga. There are whole broad categories of manga devoted to "girl's" and "women's" stories.

Shojo Beat is a recently launched Girls (shojo) companion to Shonen (boys) Jump

As seen on craigslist:

Any cute girls attending Free Comic Book Day?

Reply to: anon-zxcvbnm@craigslist.org

Date: 2005-05-04, 1:46PM EDT

Hi

Are there any cute girls attending Free Comic Book Day around the NYC metro area this Saturday?

If so, please let me know.

Note: Reply address edited so as not to bother the OP...

Larry

Scary, bordering on illegal 893whatthe.gif

...in the Manga section?

Girls/women read Manga. There are whole broad categories of manga devoted to "girl's" and "women's" stories.

I have never in my life seen a woman inside a comic book shop outside of my LCS owner's wife.

...in the Manga section?

I have never in my life seen a woman inside a comic book shop outside of my LCS owner's wife.

I'm not sure what to tell you. confused-smiley-013.gif

...in the Manga section?

I'm not sure what to tell you. confused-smiley-013.gif

May depend largely on where you're located. In a college town, sorority girls are not going to concern themselves with Manga and comic books. They have more devilish things on their mind. 27_laughing.gif

May depend largely on where you're located. In a college town, sorority girls are not going to concern themselves with Manga and comic books. They have more devilish things on their mind. 27_laughing.gif

I guess it's the style of the college town, because a lot of the women I see in local shops are obviously students at BU/ Tufts/ Harvard/ MIT or any of the other five million schools in the Boston area.

Of course,in some areas of NYC,you have to wonder how many of these "girls" were born that way.

27_laughing.gif ...reminds me of that line from the rottentomatoes.com thread about Kevin Smith's movies "blowin harder than a homeless tranny" 27_laughing.gif

Of course,in some areas of NYC,you have to wonder how many of these "girls" were born that way.

27_laughing.gif ...reminds me of that line from the rottentomatoes.com thread about Kevin Smith's movies "blowin harder than a homeless tranny" 27_laughing.gif

I could have gone without reading that. puke.gif" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com