• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America

3 posts in this topic

I refuse to read anything with Nick Spencer's name attached because he's a hack that couldn't write his way out of a wet paper bag.

So after the first issue, I've been waiting for someone with actual talent to take the book over again. Similar to when Brubaker did. If they could find a good crime writer to take it over, that would be spectacular. 

Edited by Doktor

Imagine a long winded WHAT IF story, that seemingly has no end in sight.  There is an awful lot of work going into this story line, that will ultimately end in a big "Well it never really happened, it was all the Cosmic Cube".  This is not Steve Rogers, it is Steve Rogers in a fake reality (aside from the usual all comics are fake reality), but you get my point. 

Or wait....are we talking about Sam Wilson's Captain America??  Way to confuse a simple topic MARVEL!!