• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tim Curry in Dallas CGC SS eligible?

3 posts in this topic

Fan Expo Dallas announced today that "There will be no public autograph session with Tim Curry, however you will be able to drop off your items for Mr. Curry to sign privately and return to you."  Does anyone know if those signatures will be CGC SS eligible as they will be unwitnessed?   Does CGC have a plan in place to address this?  I assume many people (including myself) were hoping to get Tim Curry there.  

On 2/21/2017 at 10:28 AM, bigcbass said:

Fan Expo Dallas announced today that "There will be no public autograph session with Tim Curry, however you will be able to drop off your items for Mr. Curry to sign privately and return to you."  Does anyone know if those signatures will be CGC SS eligible as they will be unwitnessed?   Does CGC have a plan in place to address this?  I assume many people (including myself) were hoping to get Tim Curry there.  

PM dscott he's going to be a CGC facilitator there, I would ask if you can drop it off with him. I am doing the same for other artist's. But dscott should know and if it IS possible probably give you pricing too. :)