• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Hulk # 2

20 posts in this topic

What do you guy's think,......staples are secure & centerfold is fully attached. Should I have it slabbed? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hulk2bad.jpg

If you need a scan of the back cover, let me know. devil.gif

Wow. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that?

It's his prize after winning a fight with a hungry rat! sumo.gif

You'll notice whatever it was stopped at the Hulk - now its definite "Hulk is stongest one there is" sumo.gif

Those Toad-Men really were terrible! weren't they? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Not only do we need the back cover but a LARGE scan so we can properly assess!

I'm surprissed that you want to grade this CLASSIC book by it's covers!!!! makepoint.gif

Anyone one who is worth their salt knows you grade a book from the inside out,....

.....and the insides are quit visible, thank you very much! sign-rantpost.gifsumo.gif

acclaim.gif

news.gif

I just noticed there's a little damage to the bottom right-front cover,....probably going to need to knock the grade down a little on this baby. sorry.gif

news.gif

I just noticed there's a little damage to the bottom right-front cover,....probably going to need to knock the grade down a little on this baby. sorry.gif

Your book looks better than you do!

news.gif

Your book looks better than you do!

I have a number of 100 pagers that are almost as nice as this book,....

gossip.gif PM me if you're interested. thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif