• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 x vintage 1960s covers on consignment to ROMITAMAN

3 posts in this topic

Hi

Terry Doyle here (I somehow managed to lose my old CGC account in the re-shuffle and have had to create a new one!).

I currently have 4 vintage covers on consignment with Mike Burkey (the exchange rate between the USA and UK works in my favour, so now's a good time to sell some more high-end items from my collection).  I actually consigned 5 covers with Mike and 1 cover pretty much sold straight away.

Here are the 4 covers:

CAPTAIN ATOM # 80 cover (1966) by Steve Ditko (with Rocke Mastroserio inks) - $45,000

NUKLA # 4 cover (1966) by Steve Ditko (with Sal Trapani inks) - $35,000

CAPT. SAVAGE & HIS LEATHERNECK RAIDERS # 2 (1968) by Ayers (with Syd Shores inks) - $20,000 (great HYDRA origin issue and a stunning cover image)

SEA DEVILS # 25 (1965) by Howard Purcell - $20,000

I've already sold a Ditko cover, separate to the above list, so this presents a good opportunity to score one of the other two remaining 1960s Ditko superhero covers (which very seldom surface for sale).

All covers are LARGE ART examples.

Potentially interested buyers should discuss directly with Mike.

Thanks for looking!

Terry Doyle