• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old member, new identity . . .

3 posts in this topic

Hi

Terry Doyle here (I somehow managed to lose my old account with the CGC re-shuffle and have had to create a new one).

Thanks to the weakening £ against the $, I've figured now is a good time to take advantage of the exchange rate and shift a few more high-end covers from my collection (all for the sole purpose of consolidating my retirement funds!).

I've posted a separate list of 4 x 1960 Large Art covers (currently on consignment with Mike Burkey) over in the Marketplace forum.

A fifth (Steve Ditko) cover has already found a new owner.

Head over there for more details, if you feel so inclined, thanks.

Terry

Edited by The Voord

Thanks.  I have been in contact with CGC about this problem but haven't quite figured out what needs to be done (probably down to my stupidity).  Fact is. my old account was registered when I had another computer and different e-mail account.  My old e-mail address and password is now forgotten by me, so every time I tried to log back into the system I couldn't progress any further.

Retaining my old account is not too important in the grand scheme of things as my new board ID is fine for posting new stuff.  Anyways, thanks for the advice, appreciated!  (thumbsu