• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's VERY SMALL CGC s/s sale---just a handful of bks
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I'm currently at the Great Lakes convention at Michigan, and wanted to try and start a small sales thread with a few overstock books that I have in house.

I don't really have images to toss in here at the moment, but you probably know what they look like regardless.

Because I have multiple copies of these books---the exact same grade, same book, same signatures---I could post an image from another venue that I have one of the copies posted in, but it may well be in violation of board rules.  Even though I have multiple copies, the only thing that would differ is the CGC bar code.

So for a quick sale, if you're interested, here's what I have for this small thread.

ALL STAR BATMAN #1 NYCC FOIL VARIANT CGC 9.8 s/s Snyder & Romita Jr. - $175 (2 cps available)

HARLEY QUINN #1 FOIL VARIANT CGC 9.8 s/s Jim Lee - $195 (2 cps available)

SUICIDE SQUAD #1 NYCC FOIL VARIANT CGC 9.8 s/s Jim Lee - $225 (2 cps available)

BATMAN #1 SDCC FOIL VARIANT CGC 9.8 s/s Jim Lee, Sinclair, King, Finch & Williamson - $495

WONDER WOMAN #1 SDCC FOIL VARIANT CGC 9.8 s/s Jim Lee - $225 (2 cps available)

SUPERMAN #1 SDCC FOIL VARIANT CGC 9.8 s/s Jim Lee - $295 (2 cps available)

NEW MUTANTS #26 CGC 9.8 s/s Claremont & Sienkiewicz (1st Legion) - $425 (2 cps available) uncirculated copies

Hillbilly #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Powell - $110 (2 cps available)

Reborn #1 (McFarlane variant) CGC 9.8 s/s McFarlane, Capullo & Glapion - $155 (2 cps available)

Reborn #1 (Jock variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Jock, Capullo & Glapion - $125 (2 cps available)

Harley Quinn #1 (Sienkiewicz variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Sienkiewicz, Conner & Palmiotti - $115 (2 cps available)

Seven to Eternity #1 (1st print, cover A) CGC 9.8 s/s Opena (adding Remender next week) - $395 (2 cps available)

Seven to Eternity #1 (1st print, Tony Moore variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Tony Moore, Opena & adding Remender next week) - $295 (2 cps available)

Opena sketchbook Seven to Eternity #nn CGC 9.8 s/s Opena - $395 (2 cps available)

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 2/26/2017 at 1:17 AM, rufus t. firefly said:

I was at sdcc the year those foil covers were there. Was Wednesday before preview night. I bought 3 copies. The next guy bought a complete case of the Batman foils! Think there were 160 to a case. Smart guy. Can't believe what they go for now. 

I feel ya. I wasnt able to attend but thankfully found folks here I was able to secure some books from. Actually picked up my Superman today from USPS thanks to Rich and it.....is.....glorious. Kicking myself for not getting more books when I had the chance to back then.